Unmarried partner visa
Applicants can apply for entry clearance as an unmarried partner if they are an unmarried partner of a person present and settled in the UK. The applicant applying for entry clearance as an unmarried partner of a settled person must meet the following requirements:
- Provide evidence that the relationships is genuine and subsisting (at least 2 years)
- Meet the financial requirement
- Provide evidence of adequate accommodation for the applicant and the UK unmarried partner to be accommodated in the UK without recourse to public funds;
- Meet the English language requirement at the required level
- Provide evidence that any previous relationship of the applicant/sponsor has permanently ended.
- Meet the suitability criteria as set out in the Immigration Rules;
At SmartMove2UK our immigration solicitors have helped hundreds of applicants to apply for unmarried partner visa to UK. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from UK visa consultants in relation to UK unmarried partner visa.
View related links:
|Meeting the Financial requirement||Meeting the English Language requirement|
|Switching to this visa||Renewal of UK Same sex partner visa|
|Apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)|
Our clients in UK or India can speak to any of our UK Unmarried partner visa consultant based in Mumbai | Delhi | Gurgaon | Chandigarh | Vadodara | Bangalore on +91 22 2850 9857 or +91 9819 127 002 and book your appointment with our Experts.
You can also connect with us on
|Skype : SmartMove4Visas||WhatsApp : 00919819127002|
|Viber : 00919819127002||Email : firstname.lastname@example.org|