The United Kingdom is a paradise for wanderlust tourists around the globe. From breathtaking landscapes to historical monuments, it has it all. The bridges, the beaches and the gardens are sights to behold. The delicious cuisine and amazing culture adds on even more reasons to visit the UK. It offers appreciable vacations and destinations for everyone – singles, couples and families. A trip to the UK is sure to create everlasting and blissful memories.
Despite being an association of four small countries: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, the UK attracts a humongous number of visitors every year. According to official sources, almost 37.9 million people visited the UK in 2018. Out of them approximately 16 million were tourists with holiday plans.
Know everything about – UK Visit Visa / UK Tourist Visa Requirements
Not just for tourists, the UK is also preferred by many foreign nationals who seek to enter its esteemed educational institutions. UK is also the home to eminent corporations and so, provides excellent job opportunities.
COVID has already caused much discomfort and psychological unrest. The people are now desperate for a break. In this scenario, a trip to the UK is the most rejuvenating experience possible. However, getting right UK visa might prove to be a troublesome and messy process. We, at SmartMove2UK understand this and are dedicated to help you out. We offer complete assistance through all types of UK visas and UK Immigration procedures.
Our UK Visa Services:
Things you need to be careful about when UK travelling during COVID
In accordance with UK Government rules, a valid passport is absolutely necessary. You might also need a visa depending on the country you are from. Visitors from U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, E.U. countries and South Africa only require a passport. The documents should remain valid during the entire visit. We, at UK Visa Experts are a group of dedicated staff determined to make these documentation procedures short and hassle free.
Keeping in mind the COVID -19 scenario, it is compulsory to fill a passenger locator form before your arrival in the UK. Depending on where you are traveling from, you may also need to self-isolate yourself for around 14 days.
It is of paramount importance to practice precautions during the COVID pandemic. Small measures that must be practiced without negligence are:
- Rub hands with alcohol-based sanitizers frequently.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a flexed elbow or use a tissue.
- Try not to touch your mouth and nose.
- Wear, remove and dispose masks with care.
Click here for all updates on Corona in UK
What does lockdown mean for the UK travelers?
The UK government has imposed a 4 week lockdown across England. The second lockdown in the UK starts from 5 November 2020 and ends on 2 December 2020. Scotland has moved to five-tier system of COVID restrictions. Wales and Northern Ireland, on the other hand, are in the middle of temporary lockdowns. Almost all outbound international travel is to be banned post November 5, 2020.
Implications of lockdown on UK travelers?
- Before November 5, all international or within the UK flights shall operate as per schedule.
- Normal flight schedules will be heavily disrupted during the 4 week lockdown.
- Those currently on a domestic holiday will be allowed to complete their stay, but are subject to the requirements in England not to go out without a proper or urgent reason.
- The people who had planned to come home to the UK after November 5 will have their travel plans heavily disrupted.
- Whether you will be refunded for your cancelled trip is a subject to the airline. Under European law, passengers who were to travel into or out of England can get a refund within a week.
- If you had booked your holiday with the most popular two airlines Jet2 or Tui, your money will be fully refunded within two weeks. Some airlines will offer vouchers instead of monetary refunds.
- Only people traveling for work or a small number of reasons will be allowed to travel within the UK and go abroad.
On the brighter side, all international flights are set to resume on December 2, 2020. It is possible to celebrate Christmas and New Year’s Eve with your loved ones in the UK! The air fares have reduced drastically and an affordable, memorable holiday is now a reality.
As several countries are effectively battling the COVID 19 virus, economies are slowly rising from the pandemic. It is time to take a break from these anxious conditions and immerse yourself in the beauty of the UK. After all, every recreation and thrill that you were looking for is present in abundance in the UK. We, at SmartMove2UK implore you to help us serve you with the visas and Immigration procedures. We will solve even your smallest queries with our amazing UK Visa Immigration consulting services.
If you want to know more about UK Visit Visa or need assistance in your UK Visa application or extending your UK Visit Visa due to Covid-19 or your UK Visa is refused and want to re-apply UK Visa then you can contact us on below given details.