UK Tier 2 Intra company transfer Visa can be procured by an existing employee of a multinational employer who is subject to be transferred to the UK branch for either vocational training or to bridge the gap of a specific employment vacancy which cannot be fulfilled by a settled or EEA worker required for a long term basis or for frequent short visits.
This visa route is not applicable for an individual who is an employee of an overseas employer that is not linked by common ownership or control to the UK branch.
This category is applicable for individuals who are working for the UK organization for at least 12 months directly before their transfer and are being transferred to a skilled job in the UK to combat a post which cannot be fulfilled by a settled worker. The duration is for a period of up to a maximum of 5 years.
This category is applicable for a recent graduate recruit being transferred to a UK branch of the deemed organization for vocational training. This visa route should not be used to fill posts of long term. The graduate candidate must be coming to the UK for a maximum period of 12 months as part of a structured graduate training programme with clearly defined progression towards a managerial or specialist role within the deemed organization.
Click here to know more about overview of the UK Intra Company Transfer Visa.
Accomplishing 60 points for UK Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Visa Attributes:
- This consists of 30 points offered for possessing a valid and qualifying certificate of sponsorship from your employer.
- Acquiring 20 points for having been offered the appropriate salary.
- The applicant must earn a minimum of 10 points as maintenance funds. You must be in a position that you are equipped with £ 945 for yourself and £ 630 for any dependent accompanying you if applicable. The said funds have to be maintained for a period of 90 days prior to the date of application.
The alternative is to have your employer certify maintenance for you in the Certificate of Sponsorship.
It is important to note that all migrants you are entering the UK for more than 6 months, will have to undertake a TB test whilst making the application for the visa.
You may be granted leave for whichever is the shorter of
- The job end date visible on your Certificate of Sponsorship plus 14 days / up to 5 years or
- If your salary is less than £ 120,000 per year, for the period to take your total leave granted under Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) to 5 years or 1 month or
- If your salary is £120,000 or higher per year, for the period to take your total leave granted under Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) to 9 years.
You may be granted leave for whichever is the shorter of:
- The job end date visible on your Certificate of Sponsorship plus 14 days
- for the period to take your total leave granted under Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) Graduate Trainee Staff to 12 months.
If you want to apply for Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Work Visa in the UK, you can speak to our Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer UK Immigration Experts on +91 98191 27002 or email@example.com and book your consultation appointment with our UK immigration advisor for further clarifications and queries.
You can find our presence in New Delhi, Chandigarh, Bengaluru as well as Mumbai being our registered office along with international boundaries extending to London.