UK Tier 2 Intra company transfer Visa can be procured by an existing employee of a multinational employer who is subject to be transferred to the UK branch for either vocational training or to bridge the gap of a specific employment vacancy which cannot be fulfilled by a settled or EEA worker required for a long term basis or for frequent short visits.
This visa route is not applicable for an individual who is an employee of an overseas employer that is not linked by common ownership or control to the UK branch.
Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer has two sub-categories:
Long term Staff:
This category is applicable for individuals who are working for the UK organization for at least 12 months directly before their transfer and are being transferred to a skilled job in the UK to combat a post which cannot be fulfilled by a settled worker. The duration is for a period of up to a maximum of 5 years.
This category is applicable for a recent graduate recruit being transferred to a UK branch of the deemed organization for vocational training. This visa route must not be used to fill long term posts. The graduate candidate must be coming to the UK for a maximum period of 12 months as part of a structured graduate training programme with clearly defined progression towards a managerial or specialist role within the deemed organization.
Eligibility parameters for Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer
- You must be age-appropriate to start academic studies implying that you have turned at least 18 when being issued a visa, or anticipating turning 18 within the visa duration.
- You must possess a job offer and a Certificate of Sponsorship from legitimately licensed companies in the UK that belong to the biggest UK Work Visa sponsorship industries catering UK Tier 2 Sponsor The job offer becomes rational only if you will not be displacing a suitable settled worker. The employer must be a multinational company.
- This implies that the employer cannot recruit a non-settled worker which indicates that a suitable settled worker cannot be turned down for the job or made redundant.
- The job vacancy must have gauged through the resident labour market test.
- The prospective employee cannot own more than 10% of the sponsor shares directly or indirectly.
- Your offered annual salary must be minimum £41,500 (as a long-term staff) or the appropriate rate for such long-term job whichever is higher. Or a minimum of £ 23,000 annual salary (as a graduate trainee) or the appropriate rate for such graduate training, whichever is higher.
- The multinational company which is sponsoring your transfer in their deemed branch in the UK is bound to be listed amongst licensed Tier 2 sponsors offering Tier 2 Sponsor Visa.
- You cannot apply for this visa category unless you hold a certificate of sponsorship issued three months or earlier before your planned date of visa application.
- The job which has to be offered must comply with level 6 of the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) or of the level 4 of RQF in the creative sector.
- The expected job position has to be genuine in its truest sense and the sponsor has to be qualified to offer services/products deriving from such position.
- You need to have sufficient and considerable amount of adequacy funds on your disposition for the living and accommodation costs in the UK, without having to depend on UK’s public funds.
Entry Clearance Essentials and Requirements
- Accomplishing 50 points for UK Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Visa Attributes: This consists of 30 points offered for possessing a valid and qualifying certificate of sponsorship from your employer.
- Acquiring 20 points for having been offered the appropriate salary.
- The applicant must earn a minimum of 10 points as maintenance funds. You must be in a position that you are equipped with £ 945 for yourself and £ 630 for any dependent accompanying you if applicable.
- Certificate of sponsorship by an A-rated sponsor including an undertaking that such sponsor will be bearing your maintenance or subsistence costs.
- Formal bank statements showing adequate cash. This has to cover 90 days right before the application for the visa. It also contains ad hoc bank statements as well as electronic bank statements printed on the bank’s letterhead/stationary
- Confirmation letter assuring personal savings in cash for at least 90 continuous days.
- Sponsor’s unconditional as well as authenticated written consent. It must be backed with Tier 2 Sponsor License.
- Showing a clear criminal record certificate
- Possessing the tuberculosis test results ( if you belong from a country which requires taking the test before entering the UK)
Leave to remain will be allotted for the period between the decided application date and the date that the Certificate of Sponsorship Checking Service records as the start date of the job in the UK.
Long Term Staff:
You may be granted leave for whichever is the shorter of
- to the job end date shown on your Certificate of Sponsorship plus 14 days or up to 5 years or
- If your salary is less than £ 120,000 per year, for the period to take your total leave granted under Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) to 5 years or
- If your salary is £120,000 or higher per year, for the period to take your total leave granted under Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) to 9 years.
You may be granted leave for whichever is the shorter of:
- to the job end date shown on your Certificate of Sponsorship plus 14 days or
- for the period to take your total leave granted under Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer) Graduate Trainee Staff to 12 months Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) to 9 years.
If you want to apply for Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer Work Visa in the UK, you can speak to our Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer UK Immigration Experts on +91 98191 27002 or email@example.com and book your consultation appointment with our UK immigration advisor for further clarifications and queries.
Receive regular updates about your UK Visa News, Guidelines, New UK Visa Law and more.