Eligibility and Requirements for UK Sole Representative of Overseas Business
If the applicant is applying for UK Sole Representative of Overseas Business then the applicant must meet the UK Immigration Requirements to be eligible as a representative of the overseas business.
- They must be recruited and employed outside the UK by a company whose headquarters and principal place of business are outside the UK.
- They must hold a senior position within the overseas business.
- They are in receipt of a salary from their employer for at least 12 months
- They must have full authority to take operational decisions on behalf of the overseas business for the purpose of representing it in the UK.
- They must not be a major shareholder of the overseas business (the applicant’s shareholdings cannot be over 50%).
- They must intend to work full time as the representative of the overseas business.
- They must not intend to take any other employment.
- They be applying to be the sole representative in the UK of an overseas employer who intends to establish and operate a registered branch or wholly-owned subsidiary of that overseas business in the UK and that branch or subsidiary will operate in the same type of business activity as the overseas business.
- They must not take recourse to public funds.
- They must need the required standard in the English Language
Keep up to date with the requirements with SmartMove2UK so you don’t fall behind in your preparation process. For any help with either meeting one of the requirements mentioned above, or to further your application process for the Sole Representative Visa UK, contact SmartMove2UK. You can either visit our website at smartmove2uk.com or call us at +91 98191 27002. We have offices in the following cities: Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi and Chandigarh.
If you have any comment or want to know anything about UK Sole Representative visa then you can call our immigration expert in India – Mumbai, Delhi, Chandigarh, Bangalore or you can also connect with us on
Receive regular updates about your UK Visa News, Guidelines, New UK Visa Law and more.