Social distancing need not deprive you of an opportunity to receive expert immigration advice. We at The SmartMove2UK are habituated to servicing our clients, entirely on a virtual plane with the help of technology!
Since 2007, our practice of Immigration Law, we have provided our professional legal immigration advice to clients from Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, Mexico, UK, Germany, France, Ireland, Zambia, South Africa, Kenya, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and of course India.
The best part is, we have been successfully providing our legal assistance to those, seeking professional immigration advice, across geographical borders, completely online!
Engaging our services does not require:
- you to visit our offices or even step out of your house for that matter or
- for you to courier any documents to us
How will the entire application process be complete online?
Here is how:
- Virtual consultation with UK Immigration Experts
(we do not time this so you can be assured that all aspects of your eligibility would be discussed) via Skype, Zoom call, Google video, WhatsApp etc.
- Share your documents with us on secure G suite platform
- Follow-up advice regarding documents.
- Our experience of working with clients across time zones enables us to use tools like Google Calendar to sync our schedules
- We share the completed application pack (forms, checklists, list of documents etc.) with you on secure Google Suite platform
- Complete virtual support throughout the application process
Don’t believe our claims? Check out our UK client reviews/testimonials on Facebook and Google!
Click here for all Updates on Corona in UK.