Can a friend sponsor me to UK on a UK Visit Visa? – A Friend Sponsorship UK Visit Visa
Friend Sponsorship UK Visit Visa – Here are a few things that you will need to be careful of
- To be on the safer side ensure that you have known your friend for at least 6 months
- If your sponsor will be supporting your stay in the UK, the sponsor will have to state this in his letter and then he will have to back up his claims with written proof
- You will need a copy of his passport just the bio page (and evidence of his trips to India – if you have met him here)
- If he says he has money, he will need a letter from his employer and bank statement
- If he says he has a house, he will need a letter from his mortgage provider, a contract, deeds or a letter from the council
- At the same time you (the applicant) should make sure you know the answers to questions about your sponsor, for example, about his family and work
If you are called for an interview, you will be on your own with the caseworker but don’t let that make you nervous.
You will be asked a choice of language and interpreters are available too.
If you are planning to apply for a UK Visitor Visa & need any assistance, you can visit us at any of our UK immigration law firm in India (Mumbai | Delhi | Bengaluru) or contact our lawyers / experts on the below given details.