The short answer is yes.
Friend Sponsorship UK Visit Visa – Here are a few things that you will need to be careful of:
- To be on the safer side ensure that you have known your friend for at least 6 months.
- If your sponsor will be supporting your stay in the UK, the sponsor will have to state that in his letter and then he will have to back up his claims with written proof. You will need a copy of his passport just the bio page (and evidence of his trips to India – if you have met him here)
- If he says he has money, he will need a letter from his employer and bank statement.
- If he says he has a house, he will need a letter from his mortgage provider, a contract, deeds or a letter from the council.
- At the same time you (the applicant) should make sure you know the answers to questions about your sponsor: about his family and work.
If you are called for an interview you will be on your own with the Case worker but don’t let that make you nervous. You will be asked a choice of language and interpreters are available too.
(Though the post says he/him, it is used to represent both genders)
If you are interested in the UK visit or Are you apply for UK Visitor Visa? You can visit us at Applying for UK Visitor Visa for more details Call +91 98191 27002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for information and advice on next steps.
At SmartMove2UK our experts UK Immigration Consultant have helped applicants from around the world to apply for UK Visas and to get in the UK.
Our UK Visitor Visa consultant and UK Tourist Visit Visa Consultant based in Mumbai | Delhi | Gurgaon | Chandigarh | Vadodara | Bangalore.
You can also connect with us on