Domestic / Household Worker Visa & Settlement Permission

The United Kingdom is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Sightseeing, visiting family and friends, travelling, business trips, and even medical visits make the six-month Visitor Visa the most popular category for travelers to the UK.

A UK visit visa allows a person to travel and stay in the UK for up to six months.

You can apply to visit the UK as:

  • Settlement Permissions

Settlement Permissions

After you have lived legally in the UK for a certain length of time, you may be able to apply for permission to settle here. This is known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’. If you are currently in the UK, your right to apply for settlement will depend on your current immigration category.

Also if you were given permission to settle here but you then decided to live abroad for some time, you may be able to return to the UK as a settled person. Speak to our experts our the Returning Residents visa to know more.

Call our office on +91 98191 27002 today to book your appointment with our UK Qualified Solicitors to know which visa category is correct for you.