Despite the recent events linked to Brexit UK continues to be an inviting destination for entrepreneurs and companies wanting to set up branches in the UK. So, if you’re looking to start or expand your company in another country, the UK is an ideal place. Read What is UK Innovator Visa & Requirements of Innovator Visa UK
Starting a business in the UK
- The United Kingdom (UK) is the sixth largest national economy in the world,
- It houses the world’s largest financial center alongside New York.
- London is one of the largest cities in the world and with the highest city gross domestic product (GDP) in Europe.
Read What is UK Start Up Visa? Need more reasons to know why more companies locate their businesses in the UK than anywhere else in Europe. International companies locate to the UK because they want to:
- access new or existing customers
- develop new products
- find new suppliers and partners
- do more business in other countries across Europe
Companies based in the UK can reach more than 500 million consumers across Europe.
- You don’t pay any duties when importing or exporting within the European Union (EU). The UK also has free or preferential trade agreements with many non-EU countries.
- Ease of doing business
- – 48 hours to register a company
- – 13 days is the typical company set up time
- – UK based businesses save £ 919 million from reductions in red tape
- 20% Corporation Tax
- Tax credits available for companies involved in R&D
- Workforce with strong skill set available
- Locate your business in Enterprise zones for reduced taxes and financial benefits.
For more information on Enterprise zones in England, Scotland and Wales, Global Entrepreneur Program (GEP) or for various investment options in the UK including Tier 1 Entrepreneurs, Sole representatives of overseas business or sole representative of media houses you can call on +91 98191 27002 or email us at email@example.com to book an appointment for consultation with our UK Immigration Experts. Our UK immigration experts can also advise and assist companies in applying for Tier 2 sponsor licences and carrying out Resident Labour Market Test (RLMT) for Tier 2 visas.
You can also connect with us on