Are you a recognized leader in your field in Bangalore?
This is a specially designed route under the Points Based System for highly skilled individuals, who can apply for a Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa if they have received an endorsement in their area of expertise in fields such as science, humanities, medicine, engineering, digital technology, arts and recently fashion designers were also added to the list.
Who can apply for Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Visa?
You can apply for a Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Visa if you have been endorsed in your field in science, humanities, engineering, medicine, digital technology or the arts as:
- A recognized leader (exceptional talent)
- An emerging leader (exceptional promise)
Exceptional Talent is a category which is for applicants who have already demonstrated that they have made a significant contribution as a leader in their field.
Exceptional Promise is a category which is for applicants who may be early in their careers but already have shown the potential to make significant contributions as a future leader in their field.
What do you need to know more about Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Visa?
- Every initial application must be endorsed by a ‘designated competent body’ (which are prescribed by the Home Office).
- It is a two-stage application process and the first one is the most important one, where you will have to obtain the endorsement from the designated bodies, which assess your skills, abilities and achievements. Once the endorsement is granted, you proceed to stage two, making application for the visa or further leave to remain in the UK.
- You can invite your spouse / unmarried partner/ civil partner and children under the age of 18 years to join you as dependants. The dependants will be given full rights to work in the UK apart from working as a Trainee Doctor.
- As per this visa, you are permitted to stay in the UK for a period of 5 years and 4 months if you are applying within the UK and if you are applying outside the UK, then you are permitted to stay for a period of 5 years.
- After spending a continuous period of either 3 years (exceptional talent) or 5 years (exceptional promise) in the UK, you may be eligible to settle in the UK.
Why Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Visa?
This visa is different from most of the visas offered by the UK government. It is a very powerful visa and below are the benefits for you to consider this exciting visa opportunity.
- Staggered application fees
- Switch jobs without an approval of the Home Office
- No sponsorship requirement
- No funding requirement
- Relaxed English language and maintenance requirements
- Attainable extension requirements
- Carry out voluntary work
How can SmartMove2UK help? your in getting Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Visa ?
We at The SmartMove2UK (a unit of Smart Move Immigration), have helped individuals meet their needs, including Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Visa applications. As the requirements of this visa category are highly prescriptive, we can guide you through the entire application process. We have experience and a proven track record in making successful applications. We also work with global partners to ensure the endorsement stage of your application is in good hands.
As a team of immigration lawyers who have been in the legal immigration business for over a decade, we have established reputation for efficient management for processing of visa applications and for providing expert visa-related advice. Here at Smart Move Immigration, we are dedicated to providing personalised services for people who are looking to migrate to the UK for various purposes on other UK Visas.
Besides Bangalore, we have our offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Chandigarh and London. However, we can also connect with you anywhere in the world telephonically or other web means.
The SmartMove2UK – Bangalore
Level 9 Raheja Towers,
We also have our branches at:
Receive regular updates about your UK Visa News, Guidelines, New UK Visa Law and more.