A person who is above 16 and who meets the following requirements is eligible to apply under this category.
- An access to £200,000 (which can be your own funds or from a third party)
- Can have 2-3 sponsors that are ready to invest
- Partner with another individual and show a combine net asset value of £200,000
- Have funds in a regulated bank or a financial institution
- Clears the Genuine Entrepreneur Test
- Meets the English language requirements either with IELTS for UKVI (with 4 in each band) or a UK NARIC assessment for qualification and English Language Equivalency for a recognized Bachelor’s degree
- Fulfills the maintenance requirements
- Provide all the mandatory specified evidence
We at The SmartMove2UK (a unit of Smart Move Immigration) have helped both individuals and a wide range of commercial employers meet their needs, including Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa applications. With the frequent refusals of the Entrepreneur Visa applications by the Home Office, we can guide you through the application process. We have experience and a proven track record in making successful applications.
As a team of immigration lawyers who have been in the legal immigration business for over a decade, we have established reputation for efficient management for processing of visa applications and for providing expert visa-related advice. Here at The SmartMove2UK, we are dedicated to providing personalised services for entrepreneurs and innovators who are looking to migrate and assist them in achieving their dream to set up a business in the UK.
Fill in your details in the form below and we shall get back to you with any assistance you require!