According to UK Marriage Visa consultant in Chandigarh, applicants for UK spouse visa are required to provide evidence that they can meet English language requirement. What does ‘meeting the English language requirement means’? It means that an applicant must meet the English language requirement in either of the following ways:
Through education qualification taught in English
- The applicant can submit their degree or academic qualification which is recognized by UK NARIC as being equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Applicants who have a degree or academic qualification that was taught or researched in English.
- Applicants who have a degree at Bachelors/Masters level from UK university.
Taking an English Language test
- The applicant is required to pass the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with at least a CEFR level A1 in speaking as well as listening and provide the pass certificate.
What is Spouse Visa English language exemption?
According to our UK Spouse Visa consultants in Chandigarh, every requirement for every Visa to the UK includes certain exceptions to the rule. These exceptions are also known as exemptions.
Applicants are or not required to meet the English language requirement if they:
- Are over 65 years of age
- Have a physical or mental condition that prevents them from meeting the requirement.
- Are a national of a majority English speaking country.
- Are being taught from a UK university and have a degree confirming the same.
Meeting any one of the above mentioned criteria will take care of one of the major requirements for attaining a Spouse Visa. This should take a big stress out of the applicant’s mind.
To take away all your stress regarding your UK Spouse Visa application, approach professional UK Immigration Spouse Visa consultants in Chandigarh. Feel free to ask our experts any and all questions, from what is spouse visa to what are the requirements for a spouse visa extension. The SmartMove2UK has all the answers you need.