Each visa application requires certain documents as essential to filing an application, whilst the below details are indicative and should not be considered as advise.
- Completed visa application form
- Completed appointment confirmation
- Valid passport with at least one blank page
- Proof of financial means to cover cost of visit to the UK e.g. bank statement, fixed deposits etc.
- Details about accommodation in the UK (note: it is not mandatory to provide confirmed hotel bookings)
- Details of what you would do in the UK (e.g. travel dates, places to be visited, meeting details, etc.)
- Details about ties to your home country e.g. assets owned, family ties etc
- Details about your personal circumstances in the home country e.g. student ID card if you are a student, salary slips if you are working etc.
Read more on Apply for Visit visa to UK
Applicants should ensure that any documents provided are in English or are certified translations of any document that is not in either English or Welsh.
Applicants intending to take any private medical treatment in the UK would require to provide evidence of communication with UK Doctor/consultant providing details of the disease and the requirement for treatment in the UK including costs, place of treatment and duration. Applicants would also need to show that they have adequate monies for their treatment.
What to do if the UK visit visa is refused?
Medical professionals who are visiting to take PLAB or OSCE test if you are a Doctor and are expecting to sit a PLAB/OSCE test then you would also be required to provide confirmation letter for an arranged PLAB or OSCE test issued by a General Medical Council & Nursing and Midwifery Council, confirming that the test has been arranged.
At The SmartMove2UK (division of SmartMove Immigration) our UK immigration experts have helped individuals to apply for UK visit visa – our clientele includes single unmarried applicants, applicants not in regular employment, young qualified Doctors, recent medical graduates, small business owners including beauty salon owners, farmers, self employed professionals like real estate agents, insurance brokers and many more.
If you would like to apply for UK visit visa or have had a UK visit visa refusal you can speak to our team members on +91 98191 27002 or email email@example.com